Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sherlock Holmes

Oh, Sherlock Holmes. Yes, it's a little bit like Fight Club meets Batman meets Bourne Identity (without Matt Daaaamon.) It's absolutely an updated version and not true to the original vibe of Sherlock Holmes at all, but... hey... it's Robert Downey Jr. and that other guy.

If you missed my love fest of Robert Downey Jr.:



Yes, Robert Downey Jr., hot male Hollywood conservative. A liberal is probably thinking, how can a gorgeous man like that be a conservative in Hollywood? I'll let you read his confession and you be the judge if he is conservative.

"I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s
not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here,
but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage
to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a
liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone
else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has
informed my proclivities and politics every since."


I think the video below, starring Robert Downey Jr., pretty much sums up coming out of the conservative closet in Hollywood. Just instead of Tobey Maguire giving lustful looks and holding hands, replace him with the R.N.C.

No comments: