Thursday, February 11, 2010

More. Young. Cons.

Like street fighters, the Young Cons are back for Round 2:



For those of you who missed their last performance and my last blog post about them:

Yes, ladies, it's what the world has been waiting for... young conservative men who rap. They are like a Conservative's Bizarro Worlds Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake. Is it wrong that I like these guys? I'm thinking these young conservative men, who I shall refer to by their street names "Stiltz and Serious C", are my new guilty pleasure. Sorry, Dos Equis Man. Their allure is unexplainable, but I think it's for the same reasons why I like puppies.



H/T: Hot Air

3 comments:

jadedfellow said...

Nice and clean cutting to the quick.

ninnuh said...

I liked it when Reagan rapped.

jadedfellow said...

Yep, me too.

President Reagan sure rapped Iran's knuckles after Carter did peanuts.